Blackbaud Purchasing Card & Spend Management Platform
Streamline your organization’s payables and purchasing processes.Play Video
High-impact nonprofit organizations across the world choose Blackbaud purchasing cards to enrich their financial management processes.
Read their stories and more in our customer story showcase.
Online Portal and Tools for Expense Card Management
Oversee organization-wide spending with a secure, online portal where you can add cardholders, establish authorization and spend controls, and review activity with detailed reports.
- Review credit card statements, activity, and audit logs for each of your cardholders all in one place
- Gain greater insight into vendor spend to negotiate better rates based on spend volume
- Detailed reporting provides custom or standard reports, including a list of purchasing cards and cardholders, transaction and activity reports, and spending analysis.
Comprehensive Controls for Spend Management
With the online portal, administrators can streamline program management and ensure that cardholders maintain compliance with your organization’s spend policies.
- Comprehensive authorization controls allow you to restrict usage based on everything from domestic or international use, vendor type, and daily transaction amounts
- Set spend limits and controls - unique to each cardholder - on where, how, and when p cards can be used
Benefits and Rewards for Blackbaud Purchase Cards
We want to reward you for using your Blackbaud Purchase Card. That’s why our program offers cash back on every purchase with no minimum annual spending requirement. And no matter where you are, you can rest assured that you’re covered with Visa Signature® Business benefits, including:
- Travel and emergency assistance services and Roadside Dispatch®
- Auto rental collision damage waiver and travel accident insurance
- Lost luggage reimbursement and emergency card replacement
- No personal guarantor required and no monthly or annual fees
Visa® Liability Waiver
As a Blackbaud Purchase Card customer, you will automatically be covered with Visa’s liability waiver at no additional cost for your organization. This additional benefit provides up to $100,000 in coverage in the event that an employee intentionally misuses their card.
- Extensive coverage includes up to $100,000 per cardholder
- No maximum cap on coverage for your organization
- No deductible and no extra cost